Outside Sales Representative
We are currently hiring a Mocama Brewery Representative in the Northeast Florida market, covering Jacksonville, St. Augustine, FL. Candidate must live in the local market.
- Please note that while this position is listed as “working remotely”, our sales positions are field-based and require you to live within the territory listed to visit accounts, unless explicitly stated otherwise.
The Mocama Beer Brewery Representative works autonomously to focus on developing new accounts and maintaining current accounts within the industry. A high emphasis is placed on increasing the availability and visibility of products in new and existing accounts by using consultative sales tactics.
- Sell our entire Mocama Beer Company product portfolio.
- 100% focus on selling products and/or upgrading the number of product lines in retail accounts (bars/restaurants, liquor/grocery stores/convenience stores).
- Identifying major accounts that are not currently selling Mocama Beer Company products and developing a plan to establish business with such accounts.
- Improving conditions and merchandise accounts by building displays, resetting coolers, and displaying point-of-sale items to increase the visibility of the brand.
- Partnering with distributors to ensure orders are placed, products are received, and business is growing at accounts.
- Conducting waitstaff/bartender educations, beer tastings, and evening promotions
- Working conditions vary greatly from day to day due to the customer-facing nature of the role.
- Maybe the a periodic requirement to work weekends and holidays to support the needs of the business.
- Will be required to lift and move beer cases and loads up to 45 lbs.
- Regular travel in the market to service retailers and wholesalers
- 1+ years of proven results-oriented experience in outside sales or within the food & beverage industry
- An intense competitive spirit with an assertive, confident personality
- Valid driver’s license registered and insured vehicle, and ability to drive to and from accounts continuously.
Mocama Beer Company is an equal-opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce. To help ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnam Veteran’s Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants who wish to request accommodation in the job application process can [email protected] for assistance.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $45,000.00 per year
- Employee discount
- Expense account
- Flexible schedule
- Commission pay
- Uncapped commission
- 8-hour shift
- Evenings as needed
- Weekends as needed
- Driver’s License (Required)
Ability to Commute:
- Jacksonville, FL (Required)
Work Location: In person
Working for Mocama:
Mocama strives to take care of its employees. We believe in our beers and ourselves and have a firm stance that if you put in the work, good stuff follows. We will always do whatever we can to support and reward our people. Employees can expect to be treated fairly, honestly, and with respect at all times. While we do not currently offer insurance, we recognize that this is essential and are working to put options in place for the future. What we do offer is competitive compensation as well as annual pay increases based on performance reviews. We also provide paid time off, maternity/paternity leave, and paid sabbatical after ten years of employment. Lastly, staff receive deep discounts on beer and merch and of course free beer perks.
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Mocama Beer Co. will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Mocama Beer Co. does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.
We’re always on the lookout for top notch people – talented, passionate, dedicated, and genuinely kind. We may not always be hiring, but we’re always accepting applications. And believe it or not, we do actually read them. Take a moment to fill out the form below and we’ll take a look.
We are committed to being an Equal Opportunity Employer. We make employment decisions by removing bias or prejudice against any employee or applicant’s race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.